Luna 2.0.5 is now available for download

By Yannick 5 October 2016 17:14

Administrator · 1,390 comments

Hello everybody

Today I'm glad to announce the availability of Luna 2.0.5. Today's release updates Bootstrap to version 3.3.6 and fixes an issue that prevented Luna from working correctly on XAMPP 5.6.xx-installations. However, 2.0.4 also fixes a possible SQL Injection reported to us by Chris89. We strongly recommend all of our users to update their Luna installation to the latest version. Additionally, as part of the 2.0.5-update we've included some minor changes to search. Simple searches will now list results descending by default (which is more logical) and we fixed the bell-icon not working in search results.

Anyway, I know it has been a little silent around Luna. Our previous release - version 2.0.3 - dates back from June. And I'm sorry about that. Either way, Luna 2.1 and 3.0 are still in development, although due to announcements made by Bootstrap, I've had to rethink the way I want to go with Luna 3.0 multiple times. Stay tuned!

Cheers
- Yannick

You can do anything

By bem 5 October 2016 20:02

Member · 119 comments

Anything changed in the parser? Just wondering whether when I update, if I can leave the parser I currently have, which as you know I've modified quite a bit.

By Yannick 5 October 2016 20:07

Nope, the parser is the same as in 2.0.3. The first change to the parser - except for bugfixes - will come in 2.1 with a much improved spoiler-tag implementation.

You can do anything

By Yannick 6 October 2016 19:42

And yes, I messed up with 2.0.4, so here is 2.0.5 instead. 😋

You can do anything