How to disable registration flooding protection?

By light 14 June 2018 17:28

Member · 4 comments

I want to do this. Can you tell me

By AKmatiAK 14 June 2018 18:15

Member · 51 comments

backstage->settings->settings

By light 14 June 2018 19:45

Member · 4 comments

thanks akmatiak

EDIT: didn't find it

Last edited by light (14 June 2018 19:48)

By Yannick 14 June 2018 20:08

Administrator · 1,451 comments

I'm not sure I understand correctly, there is no flood protection for registrations. All settings regarding registration can be found in Backstage > Settings > Settings > Registration. Here you can however enable the use of one mailaddress for multiple accounts if that's what you want.

You can do anything

By light 14 June 2018 20:28

Member · 4 comments

@Yannick I want to stop it from doing the only one user can register per ip every hour

By Yannick 14 June 2018 22:50

That is not currently possible. May I suggest you make a ticket: https://github.com/GetLuna/Luna/issues/ … request.md?

You can do anything

By AKmatiAK 15 June 2018 05:55

Member · 51 comments
Yannick wrote

That is not currently possible. May I suggest you make a ticket: https://github.com/GetLuna/Luna/issues/ … request.md?

He always saying it, however I never listen to him and doing it on my own 😉

Last edited by AKmatiAK (15 June 2018 05:55)

By Yannick 15 June 2018 07:16

AKmatiAK wrote
Yannick wrote

He always saying it, however I never listen to him and doing it on my own 😉

Yeah, because that will get you somewhere... If you rather do it yourself, go ahead, but others probably rather not mess with Luna and just request features the normal way. Because you like to do it like that, doesn't mean you have to give that bad advice to everybody else.

You can do anything

By AKmatiAK 15 June 2018 07:38

Member · 51 comments

"bad advise" is only your subjective opinion. I'm not making mess in code, just modifying values or adding/changing small amount of code, but keeping it working well and as well readable.

Last edited by AKmatiAK (15 June 2018 07:39)

By Yannick 15 June 2018 08:20

There is nothing subjective about calling in bad advice. There is a reason why feature requests and bug reports are possible and that's not to just ignore it. If you like to see something in Luna, just ask for it, it may or may not get added and if it does, it only makes things easier for the user. Just telling people to ignore my advice is objectively "bad advice".

You can do anything

By AKmatiAK 15 June 2018 10:28

Member · 51 comments

atm you're going to delete some usefull functions so why do I need feature requests?

ok, let him decide 😄

Last edited by AKmatiAK (15 June 2018 10:31)

By Raf 15 June 2018 11:38

Member · 68 comments
AKmatiAK wrote

atm you're going to delete some usefull functions so why do I need feature requests?

ok, let him decide 😄

why would removing pms mean that noting new would get added? fluxbb doesnot have pm either. why are you picking a fight even about this?