Loading working translations from server

By vi0 28 June 2014 08:18

Member · 86 comments

After installing I miss the german language.
I will translate it now by myself but for future using, a possibillity for loading "your" language from the modernbb server with automaticly installation from the acp would be great.

By Yannick 28 June 2014 08:35

Administrator · 1,390 comments

Well, exept for English, there are no other translations available...

You can do anything

By vi0 28 June 2014 08:39

Member · 86 comments

So, if I translate it completly, there will be a future for the feature? Because include all possible languages in the install package, will be result in a big filesize.

Last edited by vi0 (28 June 2014 08:39)

By Yannick 28 June 2014 08:40

There sure will. I'm not sure how I'm going to do this, through. We'll see in the future. 😁

You can do anything

By vi0 28 June 2014 11:09

Member · 86 comments

9jk38x.jpg
29bym3d.jpg

By Yannick 28 June 2014 12:04

Great! I'm looking forward to it. 😁

You can do anything

By GamingDuck 28 March 2016 16:02

Member · 1 comments

if by any weird chance
can you guys make translations with danish? / why danish you ask well i own a danish server on cs:go minecraft and gmod but i really like luna but alot of the stuff are on english and half of the stuff can't be translated

By Yannick 28 March 2016 16:19

GamingDuck wrote

if by any weird chance
can you guys make translations with danish? / why danish you ask well i own a danish server on cs:go minecraft and gmod but i really like luna but alot of the stuff are on english and half of the stuff can't be translated

As I don't have any knowledge on Danish, I won't be able to help your forward. However, all of the language strings within Luna can be translated. If not, I would love to know which once so that can be corrected (except for errors, these are always in English). You can easily translate Luna with Poedit.

You can do anything