The Preview + beta forums

By Yannick 12 October 2015 16:40

Administrator · 1,390 comments

Welcome to this new section of our board. This place is dedicated to providing basic support for pre-release versions of Luna. We recommend you to start your topic title with the version you want to discus. For example:

[1.2 Preview 3] I want to talk about 1.2

This way, it's easier to know what version we're talking about. This board is completely made to split the beta and development-related issues from the actual issues that matter: the issues in a final product. Make sure to post in the right forums.

You can do anything

By Mohsen_Nirouzad 12 October 2015 17:47

Member · 134 comments

Great! And I think you should add a testing-luna section in the forum too- In most famous forum softwares has this section in their forum that helps user to test and choose a orum software,for example, See this forum in PunBB official forum

Sorry for bad English- I'm an English trainee | Sorry, maybe my codes incomplete or wrong, My PHP is poor ...
My email address

By rolfo 12 October 2015 18:01

Member · 86 comments
Mohsen_Nirouzad wrote

And I think you should add a testing-luna section in the forum too- In most famous forum softwares has this section in their forum that helps user to test and choose a orum software [...]

IMHO not needed. Why spamming a support forum? Everything that is not Luna related has its place in 'Stuff' (Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Luna.)

Last edited by rolfo (12 October 2015 18:02)

By Yannick 13 October 2015 10:37

rolfo wrote
Mohsen_Nirouzad wrote

And I think you should add a testing-luna section in the forum too- In most famous forum softwares has this section in their forum that helps user to test and choose a orum software [...]

IMHO not needed. Why spamming a support forum? Everything that is not Luna related has its place in 'Stuff' (Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Luna.)

Not anymore. I've removed that forum too. No need for that kind of conversations here. So...

You can do anything

By Mohsen_Nirouzad 13 October 2015 10:59

Member · 134 comments
Yannick wrote
rolfo wrote
Mohsen_Nirouzad wrote

And I think you should add a testing-luna section in the forum too- In most famous forum softwares has this section in their forum that helps user to test and choose a forum software [...]

Not anymore. I've removed that forum too. No need for that kind of conversations here. So...

I Can't tell anything now! 😑
I just want to know, Why other forum softwares has this forum in their official website but you tell we don't need these kind conversations!
You are the first person with that idea!

Last edited by Mohsen_Nirouzad (13 October 2015 11:01)

Sorry for bad English- I'm an English trainee | Sorry, maybe my codes incomplete or wrong, My PHP is poor ...
My email address

By Yannick 13 October 2015 11:06

Mohsen_Nirouzad wrote
Yannick wrote
rolfo wrote

I Can't tell anything now! 😑
I just want to know, Why other forum softwares has this forum in their official website but you tell we don't need these kind conversations!
You are the first person with that idea!

Mainly because its just not relevant. If you want to test software, it's just better and safer to do so locally.

You can do anything

By rolfo 13 October 2015 16:59

Member · 86 comments
Yannick wrote
rolfo wrote

Haha overlooked that 😄
Keeping things clear - staying focused on the important subjects. I like that  😉

By Yannick 13 October 2015 19:52

rolfo wrote
Yannick wrote
rolfo wrote

Haha overlooked that 😄
Keeping things clear - staying focused on the important subjects. I like that  😉

No you didn't, I removed it after you posted that comment. 😉

You can do anything