German translation?

By pixelogy 31 January 2016 17:07

Member · 14 comments

Is there any up to date german translation of the current forum?
If not: How do i create one?

Thank you for reading this.

By Yannick 31 January 2016 18:33

Administrator · 1,453 comments

As far as my knowledge goes, there isn't a german translation of Luna. You can create a new translation with applications like Poedit. You then have to load copy the content of the English folder in a folder named German in the /lang/ folder of your boards root. Then you can load in the language file into Poedit and start translating.

You can do anything

By pixelogy 31 January 2016 18:35

Member · 14 comments

Alright. Thank you for your help

By pixelogy 8 February 2016 17:38

Member · 14 comments

So i finished the german translation and thought i should share it with the community. Is there any place i can upload it?

By Yannick 8 February 2016 18:20

Do you know how to use GitHub? Because in that case there is this: https://github.com/GetLuna/Luna-Translations. If you don't know how to use it, just upload it somewhere where it can be downloaded safely (OneDrive or so) and I'll put it in there for you. 🙂

You can do anything

By pixelogy 9 February 2016 00:30

Member · 14 comments

I uploaded it on Filedropper (Sorry, I dont use github. I tried to create a repository and upload the directory, but it seems you have to install Git Desktop to upload anything from a GUI. And i dont wanna install this for just a single upload).
http://www.filedropper.com/german_1

By pixelogy 10 February 2016 10:01

Member · 14 comments

Sorry to ask again, but it seems like certain items dont get translated:

The bar at the top of the page
ta52f5.png

The bar at the bottom of the page
dwowuf.png

I am sure i translated 100% of the po - file though. Is there something i am missing? Thanks for your help  🙂

Last edited by pixelogy (10 February 2016 10:04)

By Yannick 10 February 2016 16:54

The menu bar can't be translated because the names of these links are set in the database. You have to edit them in menu settings. For the footer, I'm looking into it.

You can do anything