Welcome to the new ModernBB.be forums!

By NickS 5 July 2014 20:59

Member · 3 comments

Just registered to say that this forum is something fresh from all the standard board software we're offered atm.
PS: Wordpress Blog theme rocks too! 🙂

By Yannick 5 July 2014 23:07

Administrator · 1,453 comments

Get ready, as ModernBB 3.4.1 will be available starting Tuesday! And look forward to ModernBB 3.4.2 on 12 August!

Take a look at our roadmap: http://modernbb.be/roadmap.php.

You can do anything

By andre 7 July 2014 03:15

Member · 7 comments
Yannick wrote

Can you please tell me how to reproduce this issue?

when one of the members tried to change his password a popup box appears after he presses submit

image.png

By andre 7 July 2014 03:17

Member · 7 comments

It asked me for which user will I change the password.  and it works.. for all the accounts listed.. so a new member can change the password of the admin, the moderators and even other members...(the new user can see the username as shown in the picture above).  please help.

By Yannick 7 July 2014 16:02

Andre, I can asure you, the code that shows this box isn't part of the ModernBB Core. You must have added this yourself or you downloaded a copy of ModernBB from another source then ModernBB.be. That dialogue box doesn't exist.

Also, this screenshot is questionable at best.

You can do anything

By andre 8 July 2014 00:39

Member · 7 comments

oh.. I see Sorry about that.. I looked up for some fixes at Github, though I don't know where this came from.. I only added styles. anyways thanks for that info I will download a new copy of ModernBB.

Thanks for the fast reply ^_^

By andre 8 July 2014 01:26

Member · 7 comments

Hi! I just found out that Firefox was doing it. it something to do with remembering the passwords on the browser...  ^_^

By Raf 24 November 2014 20:15

Member · 68 comments

what happened here? i tought you weren't going to adjust the forum to the website but thise style looks close to it! care to share?

By Yannick 24 November 2014 20:24

Raf wrote

what happened here? i tought you weren't going to adjust the forum to the website but thise style looks close to it! care to share?

I didn't modify the styles to match the website. *Hint hint*

You can do anything

By Raf 24 November 2014 20:33

Member · 68 comments
Yannick wrote
Raf wrote

is this a new style in modernbb (is this random?) and is this part of update 3 for 3.5, also, why is the forum renamed to "Luna Group" and the slogan to "Set yourself apart"? are you changing the slogan again? what's going ON?!

By Yannick 24 November 2014 20:40

Raf wrote
Yannick wrote
Raf wrote

is this a new style in modernbb (is this random?) and is this part of update 3 for 3.5, also, why is the forum renamed to "Luna Group" and the slogan to "Set yourself apart"? are you changing the slogan again? what's going ON?!

Yes (yes), no, rebrand, no, a lot.

Stay tuned, the only thing I can say is that the upcoming weeks are going to be awesome!

You can do anything

By Raf 25 November 2014 18:50

Member · 68 comments

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

luna preview 1? it can't be modernbb 3.5.3, that one is (if the roadmap page is uptodate) be released only next month. can you give a hint?

By Yannick 25 November 2014 18:57

Raf wrote

luna preview 1? it can't be modernbb 3.5.3, that one is (if the roadmap page is uptodate) be released only next month. can you give a hint?

Blue
You might want to learn to use shift, it's kind of anoying to read your posts without capitals.

You can do anything

By Raf 26 November 2014 13:59

Member · 68 comments
Yannick wrote
Raf wrote

Blue
You might want to learn to use shift, it's kind of anoying to read your posts without capitals.

I'll try. 😉

Blue? As in the codename for 3.6 (http://modernbb.be/releases/modernbb3.6.php)? That wasn't there yesterday, must have been with the site update (it looks nice, better than the last design). However, i tought that 3.5 would be the last Modernbb 3 update? So, I guess, there won't be a Modernbb 3.5.4 (as 3.5.3 has been released yesterday), but instead a 3.6?

By Yannick 26 November 2014 14:08

Raf wrote
Yannick wrote
Raf wrote

Blue

I'll try. 😉

Blue? As in the codename for 3.6 (http://modernbb.be/releases/modernbb3.6.php)? That wasn't there yesterday, must have been with the site update (it looks nice, better than the last design). However, i tought that 3.5 would be the last Modernbb 3 update? So, I guess, there won't be a Modernbb 3.5.4 (as 3.5.3 has been released yesterday), but instead a 3.6?

I tought so myself, then I tought, screw it, I'll do another big update. There won't be a ModernBB 3.5.4 indeed. Yesterdays 3.5.3 release isn't the planned update either, that update has evolved into ModernBB 3.6 "Blue". This forum's style will be part of that release. After 3.6? I don't know yet if I'm going to make a 3.7 release too. I do concider small additional changes in the future of ModernBB 3.6, but I'm not sure if they will be enough to rebrand it to 3.7 (or 3.8 and 3.9 in the future).

You can do anything

By amardugi 7 December 2014 13:24

Member · 3 comments

This script is great.