Some customizations made on ModernBB

By Gama 13 July 2014 00:30

Member · 32 comments

Hi! First of all thanks for this awesome, fast and very flexible forum software.

I've started customizing few days ago, and here are results:

pre_1405210557__bez-nazwy-1.jpg

What you think about this 🙂?

PS Sorry for non English language, but this forum will be used for Polish people only 🙂

PS 2 - The footer is on its place, but I can't show for now forum name so i had to cut it by this way.

Last edited by Gama (21 July 2014 23:50)

By oldhobbyist 15 July 2014 13:31

Moderator · 21 comments

Cards, nicely done! Can make it a theme?

By Gama 15 July 2014 14:43

Member · 32 comments

I can't share it. Sorry for that, but it was made for using only on my forum. But maybe i will post tutorial one day 🙂

By njimret 15 July 2014 15:44

Member · 33 comments

we do not need "tutorials" dude you can just share it if you can 😉 and how about ModernBB have been just for modernbb.be 😋 and Instead of "You can do anything!" provide you with Yoo! Dude this is just for us but Ill post soon as I can tutoriale how to do this 😋

-a

By Gama 15 July 2014 18:25

Member · 32 comments

I can't agree with You. You have basic theme which comes with ModernBB and you can customize on your own. I've modified several php files to enable colors for groups for example. Creating new theme is very easy, trust me 🙂

You can't compare someone personal work based on existing script to creating script from scratch 🙂

By njimret 15 July 2014 18:50

Member · 33 comments
Gama wrote

I can't agree with You. You have basic theme which comes with ModernBB and you can customize on your own. I've modified several php files to enable colors for groups for example. Creating new theme is very easy, trust me 🙂

You can't compare someone personal work based on existing script to creating script from scratch 🙂

Well this is more good than before you should said "Personalize not "Customizations" u may agree. Could you please provide us with the link of your board to have a demo of your Personalize/Customizations please.

Last edited by njimret (15 July 2014 19:08)

-a

By Gama 15 July 2014 20:46

Member · 32 comments

I can't atm, but I will share it when it will be ready 🙂

By njimret 15 July 2014 21:10

Member · 33 comments

Thanks mate 🙂 and such a great job 😉

-a

By Yannick 27 July 2014 19:36

Administrator · 1,453 comments

Nice work! It would be great if you could share it in the future, I do understand it if you can't, of course.

You can do anything