FluxBB plugins still compatible?

By Yannick 30 January 2014 17:48

Administrator · 1,451 comments

Most plugins should do it technicaly, however, since we've prety much a completely different interface, you are going to experience problems on that point.

You can do anything

By Yannick 31 January 2014 14:05

I'll take a look at the usergroup color plugin from FluxBB to test if this works. Anyway, this will be included in Luna. I'll also take a look at Rank Images plugin. For "Topic descriptions", I actualy don't see any reason for this, but I'll take a look at it too. Moved, Closed and Stiky are currently the only labels a topic can get, this will be extended in Luna (or Vanellope).

You can do anything

By cyberman 14 April 2015 18:26

Member · 4 comments

Hello forum,

have a full patched FluxBB (round about 10 plugins) and have a question

Yannick wrote

Most plugins should do it technicaly, however, since we've prety much a completely different interface, you are going to experience problems on that point.

Is there anywhere a guide to transform plugins? Or a before / after Cheat sheet?

Thx in advance.

By Yannick 14 April 2015 18:50

No there isn't. It kind of requires you to rewrite the whole interface of that plugin (but that's basically it).

You can do anything

By cyberman 14 April 2015 19:24

Member · 4 comments

Are there any other useful informations?

An example for the interface or some other?

Meant only plugins but mods too ...

Last edited by cyberman (14 April 2015 19:27)

By Yannick 14 April 2015 20:33

Not realy, it's basically just changing everything to Bootstrap classes. If it isn't that big of a plugin, I would like to give it a shot.

You can do anything