Change Defaults?

By Mohsen_Nirouzad 23 September 2015 18:10

Member · 134 comments

I wanna make a new theme and I wanted to define it for theme that if a user choose my theme, forum language change to Persian automatically and Choose another appearance color ( That normally we must choose it in Appearance tab on setting ) and I wanted that theme can change Administrator's Control Panel design to, but when I make a theme, Admin Panel changes nothing...
Thank You.

Last edited by Mohsen_Nirouzad (23 September 2015 18:11)

Sorry for bad English- I'm an English trainee | Sorry, maybe my codes incomplete or wrong, My PHP is poor ...
My email address

By Yannick 23 September 2015 18:19

Administrator · 1,453 comments

Users can't change the theme for their own account, the theme is universal for every user and guest. As the Backstage and Mainstage are 2 sepparate systems since ModernBB 2.0, they do not affect each other, changing the style of Backstage is impossible aside from the accent color. There also is no way to automatically change the language based on the theme (unless you hardcode the language in the theme, but that's a very bad idea for future updates).

You can do anything

By Mohsen_Nirouzad 23 September 2015 18:22

Member · 134 comments

No no You didn't understood,
User means that administrator (Admin of Luna website) User means someone uses Luna to make his website here.
OK, I will make a style for admin panel and I will attach it in my theme file, Thanks Yannick.

Last edited by Mohsen_Nirouzad (23 September 2015 18:24)

Sorry for bad English- I'm an English trainee | Sorry, maybe my codes incomplete or wrong, My PHP is poor ...
My email address