Luna 1.2: Meet Sixteen

By Yannick 28 September 2015 19:08

Administrator · 1,390 comments
Mohsen_Nirouzad wrote
rolfo wrote

I uploaded it on imgur. Hope this is accessible in Iran.

Thank you, It's accessible!  😁

Yannick wrote

It indeed does not and I am able to reproduce the issue, but it is not a big in the registration. It works fine. It's the way Luna handles mails that's broken.

Yannick ,I can promise you registration works but mail address will not work! and Yes I was think it's a long time renick is signed up, and I was wrong, but just think, In a week, nobody will sign up when your forum before this was have 453 users?

We've had a month when we didn't get any new user. Again, the registration is not broken, people can sign up just fine. Neither is any confirmation required on this board. Anyway, the mail system is broken and bugs are to be expected from a Preview release, but this doesn't prevent registrations. The only thing this is anoying for, is in case you forgot your password.

You can do anything

By Mohsen_Nirouzad 28 September 2015 19:21

Member · 134 comments
Yannick wrote
Mohsen_Nirouzad wrote
rolfo wrote

I uploaded it on imgur. Hope this is accessible in Iran.

Thank you, It's accessible!  😁

Yannick wrote

It indeed does not and I am able to reproduce the issue, but it is not a big in the registration. It works fine. It's the way Luna handles mails that's broken.

Yannick ,I can promise you registration works but mail address will not work! and Yes I was think it's a long time renick is signed up, and I was wrong, but just think, In a week, nobody will sign up when your forum before this was have 453 users?

We've had a month when we didn't get any new user. Again, the registration is not broken, people can sign up just fine. Neither is any confirmation required on this board. Anyway, the mail system is broken and bugs are to be expected from a Preview release, but this doesn't prevent registrations. The only thing this is anoying for, is in case you forgot your password.

Registration Works, But when Email Final approval doesn't work, It's like the registration doesn't work!  😁
"renick is the newest user and you told me he/she registered in the forum in a week ago, and now you tell me "We've had a month when we didn't get any new user"!  😑

Sorry for bad English- I'm an English trainee | Sorry, maybe my codes incomplete or wrong, My PHP is poor ...
My email address

By Yannick 28 September 2015 19:47

Administrator · 1,390 comments
Mohsen_Nirouzad wrote

"renick is the newest user and you told me he/she registered in the forum in a week ago, and now you tell me "We've had a month when we didn't get any new user"!  😑

What's the problem? Does it contradict each other?

Also, as far as I know, this forum doesn't require mail confirmation.

You can do anything