Luna 1.2 now on our forums

By Yannick 27 July 2015 15:27

Administrator · 1,453 comments

Hey everybody

Today, we've started using Luna 1.2 "Cornflower Blue" on our board. This upcoming version of Luna comes with a number of new features to further improve your board experience. We've updated the board to build 4792 (up from 4768 for Luna 1.1.1). Let's see what's new:

• The use of the accent color can now be forced in your Profile settings, this will make the accent color more dominant in themes that support the feature (including Fifteen, Lands and Sunrise)
  • Bootstrap and jQuery are now included in the package instead of the use of a CDN, Font Awesome will follow in a later update
  • Improvements to people that visit the board with Javascript disabled
  • Support for C, C#, C++, Java, Markdown, Pascal, Python and SQL in the syntax highlighter
  • Many small improvements to Fifteen and Sunrise
  • A very early version of the new "Lands"-theme
  • Sticky topics are now labeled with a yellow "sticky"-label instead of green so we free up the green label for the "solved"-label
  • A more extensive use of the error wall
  • And bugfixes

As I said, build 4792 is a very early version of Luna 1.2 and many more changes are being worked on, so stay tuned for that. We'll give the forum every now and then an update and we'll post the changes in this topic.

Also, when Lands has been worked out further, we'll switch to Lands for a short time to test the theme out. This will probably be 5 days or so. Don't expect that to happen any time soon, though.

Have fun!
- Yannick

You can do anything

By Yannick 10 October 2015 22:33

Administrator · 1,453 comments

Yesterday, we've release Luna 1.2 Preview 3 to the public (build 4992), however, that very same day we pushed build 5005 to our Nightly users and this board as "Preview 4", which is not an official preview. But right now, our board is running on build 5014 which has some additional refinements compared to "Preview 4" and is known as "Preview 5":

• Introduces forum icons, admins can now select an icon to represent each forum
  • The Fifteen forum view now shows the boards color in the heading and the forum overview
  • More style refinements to Fifteen and Sunrise

You can do anything

By kaaleth 11 October 2015 10:53

Member · 83 comments

Interesting icons, something similar I've got on my website 🙂

By Mohsen_Nirouzad 11 October 2015 15:24

Member · 134 comments

Great work! And can't you tell us when we can meet Luna 1.2 official yet? 🙂
And why when you have Luna 1.2 Alpha.5 on your forum we just have luna 1.2 alpha 3?

Last edited by Mohsen_Nirouzad (11 October 2015 15:28)

Sorry for bad English- I'm an English trainee | Sorry, maybe my codes incomplete or wrong, My PHP is poor ...
My email address