Problem in viewing topics?

By EnglishParrot 28 November 2015 11:00

Member · 56 comments

I was browsing the Luna forum, Here, I found a link to this topic, When I try to open this topic, I just see this error:
The constant LUNA_ROOT must be defined and point to a valid Luna installation root directory.
It's written here ( In the first topic ):

ramtinak wrote
Mohsen_Nirouzad wrote

Look, If you translated all words in .po file, You must edit the php files,
Use "Notepad++" to advanced serch in all files of a big project like this.
Notepad++ Download link

Yes I translated .po file(you can find it here http://forum.getluna.org/viewtopic.php?id=822)

thanks

Last edited by EnglishParrot (2 December 2015 07:13)

By Yannick 28 November 2015 11:54

Administrator · 1,434 comments

That's because its an outdated link, if you want to visit that thread, you have to replace "viewtopic.php" with "thread.php".

You can do anything

By Sfideremo 28 November 2015 17:19

Member · 20 comments
Yannick wrote

That's because its an outdated link, if you want to visit that thread, you have to replace "viewtopic.php" with "thread.php".

Maybe set up some kind of rule in .htaccess to redirect that?

By EnglishParrot 28 November 2015 18:02

Member · 56 comments
Sfideremo wrote
Yannick wrote

Maybe set up some kind of rule in .htaccess to redirect that?

I fully agree, This kind of .htaccess files will be useful.

By EnglishParrot 2 December 2015 05:13

Member · 56 comments

An error was encountered
Error: The comment table and thread table seem to be out of sync!.

What's the problem with This topic?

Last edited by EnglishParrot (2 December 2015 05:14)

By Yannick 2 December 2015 09:21

That thread is soft deleted, apparently you're getting the wrong error than. I'll take a look to it for 1.2.4 (which I hope to release later this week). I'll also extend the .htaccess file for Luna 1.3 Preview 5 to redirect viewtopic.php to thread.php, just that you know it. 🙂

You can do anything

By EnglishParrot 3 December 2015 06:41

Member · 56 comments
Yannick wrote

That thread is soft deleted, apparently you're getting the wrong error than. I'll take a look to it for 1.2.4 (which I hope to release later this week). I'll also extend the .htaccess file for Luna 1.3 Preview 5 to redirect viewtopic.php to thread.php, just that you know it. 🙂

Thank you Yannick, I got this link from viewing the threads of Sfideremo, If it's soft deleted, I t:ink it's better that You work on a improvement in viewing threads of a user ( To Luna don't show deleted threads )
Thank you for your good support.

Last edited by EnglishParrot (3 December 2015 06:41)

By Yannick 3 December 2015 08:23

Did you see it in his profile? Normally the thread lists should filter on soft deleted threads...

You can do anything

By EnglishParrot 3 December 2015 09:23

Member · 56 comments

Yes, Here:  🙂

400*400

May be irrelevant, But something I personally like to see in Luna, Is that the statics bar ( In the bottom of the page ) will always stocked to the content, That means if the content be short, We have footer in the top ( Look at the above pictureto understand what I mean ) and wheshe have a blank section in the bottomof that. Don't You think it's better to improve? ( I hope I don't tease you with my ruined English! )

Last edited by EnglishParrot (3 December 2015 10:21)

By Yannick 3 December 2015 12:57

I think that would look better too, but thats gonna have to wait untile Luna 2.0. 😉

You can do anything

By EnglishParrot 4 December 2015 15:15

Member · 56 comments
Yannick wrote

Did you see it in his profile? Normally the thread lists should filter on soft deleted threads...

Yannick, furthermore, The soft deleted topics will show in the sections like "Unanswered" Topics list, Look at this picture that I taken from The unanswered topics section, and look carefully to "Luna has CSRF issues", I guess it shouldn't be here! :

4cec448a4be81.png

Last edited by EnglishParrot (4 December 2015 15:17)