French Translation

By lucspl 7 March 2016 20:52

Member · 7 comments

Hello everybody ! 😁

I need a translation already made Luna in French .
A French member or not would be kind enough to share his?

Thanks a lot.
lucspl

By lucspl 8 March 2016 19:39

Member · 7 comments

I had begin the french translation. I finish it within a week ! 😉
The devs will add it in the language folder of the github project soon 😉
wtjHvLrO0YkzuS8Z.png

Last edited by lucspl (8 March 2016 19:43)

By Yannick 8 March 2016 20:58

Administrator · 1,385 comments

Nice to see that you're working on a translation to French. 😁

I just want to say that I recently also started on a Dutch translation for Luna 1.4. 😁

You can do anything

By Vadim 9 March 2016 09:08

Member · 224 comments

I also thought to translate.
But something stops me, when will the "Luna 2.0", the translation may not be suitable.

I do not understand the code. I am learning English.

By Yannick 9 March 2016 11:10

Vadim wrote

I also thought to translate.
But something stops me, when will the "Luna 2.0", the translation may not be suitable.

Luna 2.0 will use the same translation system and it will be just a matter of hitting the "Update" button in Poedit or whatever app you're using.

You can do anything

By lucspl 9 March 2016 18:28

Member · 7 comments

Translation advance ..
nW5qpi2glzfApvyk.png

By Yannick 9 March 2016 19:47

Keep up the good work. What version are you translating anyway? 1.3.1?

You can do anything

By lucspl 9 March 2016 20:02

Member · 7 comments

Yes the 1.3.1 😉 But as I used Luna for a very short time , it is possible that some translations are inaccurate in context. It may take a second revision of the translation before sharing with the community .

By Yannick 9 March 2016 20:10

You share it with the community whenever you want.

May I ask; are you planning to keep up with Luna releases? I'm planning to make Luna 1.4 to be the first version of Luna to be available in other languages than English (I'm going to include Dutch) but I'm also interesting in adding other (more often used) languages. If you could say that you're probably able to keep up with translating versions of Luna (there are only minor changes between Luna 1.3 and 1.4 in translations (so far) right now) during the Release Candidate stage so that they can be included for Luna 1.4.x, that would be awesome. Just asking, feel no pressure, I understand if you don't want to do this. 😉

TL;DR: I wonder if you're interested in maintaining an official French translation of Luna to be included in the main Luna package.

You can do anything

By lucspl 10 March 2016 09:26

Member · 7 comments

Personally there is no problem to follow the evolution of translation as I appear in the credits of the CMS 😉
I think Luna embodies the future forums and am pleased to participate in its essort.
I finished translating version 1.3.1 in a good French and adapted to the context and I try to follow up with version 1.4 when the final version comes out.
There are no worries that my translation is added to the package of Luna , I'd even one honored.

By Yannick 10 March 2016 09:46

lucspl wrote

I finished translating version 1.3.1 in a good French and adapted to the context and I try to follow up with version 1.4 when the final version comes out.

Well no, you'll have to keep up with at least the Release Candidates (they already have the final translations) as otherwise we cannot include it in Luna. So basically, if the 1.4 RC comes out, you would have to start (or finish off (you can also translate beta's of course)) so that the final translation can be included in Luna Core.

You can do anything

By lucspl 11 March 2016 15:32

Member · 7 comments

Edit 12/03: 75% !  ---- The administration part is almost completely translated !
hb215Wu5zkHTiYAd.png

Last edited by lucspl (12 March 2016 12:50)

By Yannick 13 March 2016 21:45

How is it going with the translation? I'm at 93 98% with Dutch. 😁

You can do anything

By Cotopaxi42 9 October 2016 07:24

Member · 20 comments

Is the translation finished? Can we use it?
If it isn't finished, how can we help?

By tristantheb 29 April 2017 17:31

Member · 2 comments

Hello,

I am currently working on the translation of Luna 2.0.7 and I make available free of charge the French translation of Luna forums for any user who wants to have a French version.
This is currently a project you can follow on its GitHub link and your feedback and bug reports are welcome.

I leave my work at the disposal of the administrators if they want to include the translation in their version of Luna.
GitHub Project link : https://github.com/tristantheb/Luna-French

At the time I post this message, the translation is done at 98%, only the automatic emails are waiting for translation, and the verification of the translation will begin immediately after.

RELEASE Luna forum 2.0.7 - French translation

Thank you in advance to all those who will help.
Regards

Last edited by tristantheb (29 April 2017 18:22)

French web developer

By Cotopaxi42 11 May 2017 12:18

Member · 20 comments

Thanks a lot, works fine for me!!! 😁

By Cotopaxi42 14 June 2017 21:33

Member · 20 comments

Salut,

Petit soucis sur la trad, qui revient tout le temps. Quand on voit la liste de posts, il y a une faute au niveau du pseudo de la personne qui a posté.
Au lieu de Par tristantheb (By tristantheb), il est écrit Pas tristantheb.
Je n'arrive pas à remplacer le s par un r, comment faire ?

Merci !

By tristantheb 22 June 2017 11:40

Member · 2 comments

Hello,

Confirmed error, solved in the new version : https://github.com/tristantheb/Luna-Fre … .1-release
Thanks for Git Issue (French message here : https://github.com/tristantheb/Luna-French/issues/7 😉 )

Regards

Last edited by tristantheb (22 June 2017 11:40)

French web developer