Don't you forget about us: Luna 2.0.8 and 2.1 Preview 1

By Yannick 12 June 2018 08:09

Administrator · 1,453 comments

Hello everybody.

We're back! And we've got a number of things to say.

First off, go read today's blogpost "Don't you forget about us".

Secondly: Luna 2.0.8 and Luna 2.1 Preview 1 are now available to download. Go read the release notes!

And finally: we've updated our website with a new design and working download buttons. We also updated our documentation, not much changed there, but it is really time for me to spend some more time on that one as well...

Have nice day!
- Yannick

You can do anything

By Raf 12 June 2018 09:46

Member · 68 comments

whow

could it be? an update? 😄

glad to see youre back! may I ask what took so long?

By bem 12 June 2018 10:07

Member · 130 comments

Any way you would consider keeping inbox for Luna 3? I know members on my board use it a lot, as there's a role-playing game on there that is quite popular and they organise the thing through Inbox to pull everything together. Or maybe have it as a plugin?

Great to see you back!

By AKmatiAK 12 June 2018 10:10

Member · 51 comments

Yes I'm also about creating something that can keep old features, plugin, extension or something.

By AKmatiAK 12 June 2018 10:15

Member · 51 comments

Honestly, I like features and look most so this update isn't for me 😄

By Yannick 12 June 2018 10:34

Raf wrote

glad to see youre back! may I ask what took so long?

I had other things to do and other projects to spend time on. Those are now over and I hope to spend more time with developing Luna.

bem wrote

Any way you would consider keeping inbox for Luna 3? I know members on my board use it a lot, as there's a role-playing game on there that is quite popular and they organise the thing through Inbox to pull everything together. Or maybe have it as a plugin?

If Inbox is to survive Luna 3, it won't be in its current form (well... just like everything else...). I'll take a look at developing it as a plugin for v3 but I'm not making any promisses at this point. I have yet to start development on Luna 3, let's get Luna 2.1 out there first. 🙂

AKmatiAK wrote

Honestly, I like features and look most so this update isn't for me 😄

I would recommend updating nontheless. Whilest Luna 2.0.8 does not introduce any particulary important fixes (unless you are on PHP 7.x) staying up-to-date is always recommended.

You can do anything

By AKmatiAK 12 June 2018 10:38

Member · 51 comments

Yeah I must apply my changes again but ok

By Raf 12 June 2018 13:45

Member · 68 comments

well i am happy! when 2.0.9? https://github.com/GetLuna/Luna/issues/1666 it seems to already finish?

By Yannick 12 June 2018 14:35

"already finish" is said much. I still have another couple of things I want to get into version 2.0.9. 2.0.8 was very much a release I wanted out as quick as possible to get PHP 7.2 play nice with Luna as well as update some third party components we used. There are already a few fixes and enhancements coming in 2.0.9 yes, but if it gets released soon, it will be at earliest at the end of this week.

You can do anything

By njimret 12 June 2018 19:06

Member · 33 comments

It's good to be back ^_^

-a

By Yannick 12 June 2018 19:29

*discovers another PHP 7.2 issue in 2.0.8*

damn it.

You can do anything

By NiX 12 June 2018 19:45

Member · 5 comments